Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is essential for areas with a higher level of cast aluminium china noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI guarded series. Perspective all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are extremely reliable and are made using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a variety of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks will be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, rendering an extremely versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with sturdy aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket featuring a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our lightweight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest criteria of protection demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic devices of quality value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a good quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them suited in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall structure thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra finished for a easy surface without sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with tough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally applied for transportation, insulation likewise in industrial and residential building for wall structure cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their compact yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF assignments or jobs which are subject to weather. As a result of structure of the enclosures, they can also be utilized for tasks involving warmth as the situations make an excellent heating sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as: