Performance characteristics of worm gear reducer:
1. Compact mechanical structure, light volume, small size and high efficiency;
2. Good heat exchange performance and fast heat dissipation;
3. Easy to install, flexible and light, superior performance, easy to maintain and repair;
4. Large transmission speed ratio, large torque and high overload capacity;
5. Stable operation, low noise, durable;
6. Strong applicability, high safety and reliability.
1. The selection of the installation position of the worm gear reducer.Where the location permits, try not to use vertical installation.In vertical installation, the amount of lubricating oil added is much more than that in horizontal installation, which may easily cause heat generation and oil leakage of the reducer.
2. Selection of lubricating oil and additives.Worm gear reducers generally use 220# gear oil. For reducers with heavy loads, frequent starts, and poor use environments, some lubricating oil additives can be used to make the gear oil still adhere to the gear surface when the worm gear is stopped. Form a protective film to prevent heavy load, low speed, high torque, and direct contact between metals when starting.The additives contain seal ring regulator and anti-leakage agent to keep the seal ring soft and elastic and effectively reduce lubricating oil leakage.
3. Ensure assembly quality.Some special tools can be purchased or made by yourself. When disassembling and installing parts of the worm gear reducer, try to avoid hitting with other tools such as hammers; when replacing gears and worm gears, try to use original parts and replace them in pairs; when assembling the output shaft, Pay attention to tolerance matching; use anti-sticking agent or red lead oil to protect the hollow shaft to prevent wear, rust, or dirt on the mating area, which is difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
4. Establish a lubrication maintenance system.The worm gear reducer can be maintained according to the "five fixed" principle of lubrication work, so that every reducer has a responsible person to check regularly, and it is found that the temperature rise is obvious, if the temperature exceeds 40 ℃ or the oil temperature exceeds 80 ℃, the quality of the oil decreases If too much copper powder is found in the oil and abnormal noise is generated, stop using it immediately, check and repair it in time, eliminate the fault, and replace the lubricating oil.When refueling, pay attention to the amount of oil to ensure that the reducer is properly lubricated.