Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we also offer most of these items. What units this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really units us apart from the other fellas is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired placement on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be Split Taper Bushing china pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or component to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and item to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered resources with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full range of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.